Digital Photography/Art

The Thinkers

I hope my images communicate that the past isn’t too far from the present. I am making a statement that there are smart people and great thinkers like Plato and Aristotle. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree is the main statement I am trying to make. The reason I chose the images is because Elon Musk and Steve Jobs are great thinkers and innovators of our generation. Plato and Aristotle were the innovators and thinkers of their generation. If a person is trying to create a composite image, I would choose images that match the poses of the fine art. I would also try to match the skin tones of the original to ensure realism.

Next Post

Previous Post

1 Comment

1. markoken26 December 18, 2023

What I like most about this photo is the attention to detail. Devon really did a good job blending the peoples heads onto the bodies he was putting them on. I really like the man on the left with glasses.
    One thing that could be better in the photo is his Elon Musk. His head is ever so slightly sharply cropped. It makes it look unnatural.
    One piece of advice for the photographer to help make their work better next time is to use either the blur or rubber stamp tool on sharp edges. Either one will make sharp edges in his photo more smooth. The warp tool is a good option as well.